UW-Rock County offers a high-quality University of Wisconsin education in a supportive environment where you will work directly with professors who are dedicated to teaching. UW-Rock County combines the advantages of a small college with the resources of the world-class University of Wisconsin System. That makes UW-Rock County your best path to a college degree and unlimited career opportunities.
You'll benefit from:
- A strong curriculum that provides a solid foundation for success in more than 200 majors.
- Small classes with an average of 24 students that allow for plenty of one-on-one attention, making the transition to college less stressful.
- The lowest tuition in the University of Wisconsin System. Start here and you'll save thousands in tuition and fees in addition to thousands in housing costs if you live at home.
- Approachable instructors are known for going the extra mile to help students succeed during the critical first two years of college.
- The Guaranteed Transfer Program that ensures admission to the UW four-year campus of your choice, including UW-Madison. Our students have the highest graduation rate among all transfer students.
- Advisors who are readily available to help plan your course schedule, explain transfer options and examine career choices.
At the UW Colleges, courses are designed for transfer within the UW System. Since the UW Colleges is fully accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association, the credits you earn in the UW Colleges will be accepted by other colleges and universities in Wisconsin and throughout the country. When you decide to transfer to a baccalaureate institution, we will be there to assist you every step of the way!