Live Solar Energy at UW-Rock County!
Will appear in just a few seconds...
Clickable Yellow Tabs
- Help tells you more about each part of the display and explains the electrical terms.
- Simple charts Solar Electricity measured over time, measured in kilowatt hours (kWh). This view combines the energy of all our solar arrays. You can enlarge any chart and download a CSV data file. For even greater detail, zoom-up your browser page size.
- Detail shows Energy, Power, Voltage, and Current for all three solar arrays. Each solar array has nine solar panels. Each array has its own color on the charts. You can compare the three arrays over time.
- 1 PV is pole mounted and can be manually adjusted as the seasons change.
- 2 PV is the pole mounted dual axis tracker that follows the sun across the sky each day.
- 3 PV is the stationary awning-mounted array on the south wall of engineering.
More to Explore - Teachers, Homeowners, Businesses!
Fascinating features of our solar project, including photos and ideas useful for home, business, and classroom: UW-Rock Research. We will periodically update this information. Please contact Bob McCallister at firstname.lastname@example.org.