UW-Rock County Faculty, Students and Staff can now request books and journal articles from their offices and homes via computer.
If none of the UW System libraries have your book, place a request on ILLIAD.
If UW-Rock County does not own the journal you need AND it is not online in full text, you may place a request through ILLIAD.
Checking Your Requests
- Log onto Your Account from the Library Web Catalog.
- Enter your ISO Number. (See example below. The ISO number is circled at the bottom of the card.)
- Locate the section that says Request Information.
- Materials generally take 1- 5 days.
- Materials will be held for pickup for 5 days.
- You need to check your record to find if the material you requested is available.
- Requests can be cancelled by clicking on the Cancel box at the left of the record.