The mission of the University of Wisconsin-Rock County Foundation is to promote excellence on the UW-Rock County campus while enhancing the educational and cultural opportunities available to the community.
The Foundation plays a vital role at UW-Rock County. While the facilities and land are owned by the taxpayers of Rock County and the State of Wisconsin provides equipment, faculty and staff, it is up to the Foundation to provide much-needed scholarships, professional development, non-budget items, and community programming.
2017 Taste of Culture Foundation Fundraiser
On Friday, April 28, the UW-Rock County Foundation will host its Taste of Culture fundraiser. Read our invitation for more information on attending the event.
The Foundation seeks to enhance UW-Rock County's intellectual and cultural capacity through the financial support of faculty, administration, and structures.
Our mission is tri-fold:
- To offer an academic arena where everyone is given a chance to succeed by assisting in the provision of:
- A College financially available to all whether young or old, single or married, whether a grandparent, parent, or child.
- A Campus that unites ethnic minorities, the displaced homemakers, the laid-off autoworkers, and those with disabilities.
- To achieve the highest level of excellence in pedagogy through the support of the faculty's pursuit of knowledge.
- To assist in the provision of an aesthetic environment that is most conducive to successful learning.
As well as providing for students, the Foundation also is endeavoring to provide future learning opportunities for the faculty, whether that is through conferences, seminars, or memberships in academic arenas, assuring that the UW-Rock County faculty's instruction remains relevant and a cut-above the rest.
608-758-6565 ext. 390