Registration & Payment
Registration and payment are due one week before class starts. Early registration is recommended due to limited space. We do not send confirmations. There are several convenient ways to register:
- Print and mail registration form.
- In person: Continuing Education Office in Hyatt Smith Hall, Room 102, UW-Rock County, 2909 Kellogg Ave., Janesville
- Phone: (608) 758-6565 x360
- Fax: (608)758-6564, ATTN: CE
- Mail: Continuing Education, 2909 Kellogg Avenue, Janesville, WI 53546
- Register online.
Refunds are made only for classes cancelled by the Office of Continuing Education.
If you are a person with a disability and require special accommodations, please advise us two weeks before the class starts. Requests are kept confidential.