Online Professional Development Courses Through LERN
View our LERN classes at http://www.yougotclass.org/catalog.cfm/uwrock.For more information, contact the Office of Continuing Education at (608) 758-6565, ext. 360.
These 4-week classes start Oct. 6. Register at http://www.yougotclass.org/catalog.cfm/uwrock.
Extraordinary Customer Service
Transform your customer service into something extraordinary and improve your company’s bottom line. $145
Creating Cell Phone Apps for Your Business
Get step-by-step instructions on how non-technical users can build, deploy and market smartphone applications across Android and iPhone platforms. $245
Gender in the Classroom
K12 teachers can learn about the research into differences in how boys and girls learn as well as get tips for helping both groups learn more. $145 for CEUs, or $185 for 1 graduate credit
Facebook for Business
Discover new tools and proven techniques to increase business and expand your reach on your current Facebook business page. $245
Online Personal Enrichment and Professional Development Courses Through Ed2go
Update your skills, discover a new talent or chart a new career path at your own pace and convenience with instructor-led online courses. Visit our Continuing Education website for ed2go at www.ed2go.com/uwrockce and browse our catalog of more than 100 online courses.
Most courses are $99 and run for six-weeks, with new sessions offered every month. Coures include:
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Creating Web Pages
- Happy and Healthy Pregnancy
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Speed Spanish
- Secrets to Better Photography
- Beginning Writer’s Workshop
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Creating WordPress Websites
- A to Z Grantwriting
- Grammar Refresher
- Medical Coding
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to Quickbooks 2012
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Effective Business Writing
- And many more!
How to get started:
- To see all the courses we offer, visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/uwrockce
- Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail address and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.