LERN Certificates & Online Classes
Online classes and certificate programs in areas such as Online Teaching, K-12 Teachers, eMarketing, Green Building and Workplaces, Managing Telecommuters, Social Media and Supervisory and Leadership.
Earn a social media for business certificate for only $495 with these classes:
- Integrating Social Media in Your Organization
- Introduction to Social Media
- Marketing Using Social Media
Update your skills, discover a new talent or chart a new career path at your own pace and convenience with instructor-led online courses. Visit our Continuing Education website for ed2go at www.ed2go.com/uwrockce and browse our catalog of more than 100 online courses.
Courses offered include:
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2010
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Creating Web Pages
- Medical Terminology: A Word Association Approach
- Speed Spanish
- Secrets to Better Photography
- Beginning Writer’s Workshop
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Creating WordPress Websites
- A to Z Grantwriting
- Grammar Refresher
- Medical Coding
- Introduction to SQL
- Introduction to Quickbooks 2012
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Computer Skills for the Workplace
- Become a Veterinary Assistant
- Effective Business Writing
- And many more!
How to get started:
- To see all the courses we offer, visit our Online Instruction Center: www.ed2go.com/uwrockce
- Click the Courses link, choose the department and course title you are interested in and select the Enroll Now button. Follow the instructions to enroll and pay for your course. Here you will enter your e-mail address and choose a password that will grant you access to the Classroom.
- When your course starts, return to our Online Instruction Center and click the Classroom link. To begin your studies, simply log in with your e-mail and the password you selected during enrollment.