Mental Health Counseling

Mental health counseling is available free to UW-Rock County students. Call Student Affairs to make an appointment at (608) 758-6565 ext. 200.

Other Health Services

The Alcohol and Other Drug Education Prevention Specialist for UW-Rock County is Lori Sciame. E-mail her at or visit the AODE website

UW-Rock County does not offer health care services on campus.

A student injury and illness insurance plan is available for students to purchase. The plan is designed especially for students at the UW Colleges and universities in Wisconsin. For further information about the student injury and illness insurance plan, contact Student Affairs by e-mail at, or by phone at (608) 758-6565 ext. 200. Information is also available at