Textbooks and Course Materials:
Buy your books for Summer Session 2015 now!
Step 1: Find out what books you need
Find the textbooks and course materials you'll need for your Summer 2015 courses at http://www.neebo.com/Course/SearchByClassor stop by the UW-Rock County Neebo Bookstore with your course schedule.
Note: Textbooks for UW Colleges Online classes can be found at
Step 2: Find a source for your books
Buy your books either in the UW-Rock County Neebo bookstore on campus, online through the Neebo website http://www.neebo.com/university-of-wisconsin-rock-county or from another source, such as another website, a friend, etc. Remember Neebo's Best Price Promise as you look for your books.
The UW-Rock County Neebo Bookstore's Best Price Promise
for Buying and Renting Textbooks
Find a textbook somewhere else locally or online for less and we’ll beat it in store by 10%.
• Excludes peer-to-peer marketplaces (such as Amazon, Craigslist, eBay, local auction sites, etc)
• Textbook and bundle contents must be in comparable condition to in-store inventory
• Must show proof of price either by advertisement or printout
• Refunds for prior purchases must be transacted within 14 days of the original transaction
• Sales tax could affect final sale price of item
Step 3: Paying for your books
- Students can add the cost of their required course materials purchased through the UW-Rock County Neebo campus bookstore by June 15, 2015, for the three-week session or by June 29 for the seven-week session, to their student PRISM account (with their tuition/fees). Students MUST bring in a printed copy of their class schedule, photo ID and the Bookstore Payment Deferral Form to the bookstore for this option.
- Students can pay out-of-pocket with cash, check or a credit card at the UW-Rock County Neebo bookstore on campus when they purchase their books.
- Book rental may also be available for some books at the UW-Rock County Neebo Bookstore or the Neebo website. Remember that rentals require a credit or debit card.
Hyatt Smith Hall, Room HS20
2909 Kellogg Ave.
Janesville, WI 53546
In addition to text books, the UW-Rock County Bookstore stocks a variety of logo apparel and merchandise as well as course-related and personal merchandise.
Summer 2015 Hours
Regular Summer Hours
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-3p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Extended Summer Hours
June 15-18: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Closed: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays