Textbooks and Course Materials:
Buy your books for Spring Semester 2015 now!
Step 1: Find out what books you need
Find the textbooks and course materials you'll need for your Spring 2015 courses at http://www.neebo.com/Course/SearchByClassor stop by the UW-Rock County Neebo Bookstore with your course schedule.
Step 2: Find a source for your books
Buy your books either in the UW-Rock County Neebo bookstore on campus, online through the Neebo website http://www.neebo.com/university-of-wisconsin-rock-county or from another source, such as another website, a friend, etc. Remember Neebo's Best Price Promise as you look for your books.
The UW-Rock County Neebo Bookstore's Best Price Promise
for Buying and Renting Textbooks
Find a textbook somewhere else locally or online for less and we’ll beat it in store by 10%.
• Excludes peer-to-peer marketplaces (such as Amazon, Craigslist, eBay, local auction sites, etc)
• Textbook and bundle contents must be in comparable condition to in-store inventory
• Must show proof of price either by advertisement or printout
• Refunds for prior purchases must be transacted within 14 days of the original transaction
• Sales tax could affect final sale price of item
Step 3: Paying for your books
- New this semester: Students can add the cost of their required course materials purchased through the UW-Rock County Neebo campus bookstore by Jan. 30, 2015, to their student PRISM account (with their tuition/fees). Students MUST bring in a printed copy of their class schedule, photo ID and the Bookstore Payment Deferral Form to the bookstore for this option. Pay your PRISM account balance or sign up for the payment plan in Business Services by Feb. 6 or late payment fees will apply.
- Students can pay out-of-pocket with cash, check or a credit card at the UW-Rock County Neebo bookstore on campus when they purchase their books.
- Book rental may also be available for some books at the UW-Rock County Neebo Bookstore or the Neebo website. Remember that rentals require a credit or debit card.
Hyatt Smith Hall, Room HS20
2909 Kellogg Ave.
Janesville, WI 53546
In addition to text books, the UW-Rock County Bookstore stocks a variety of logo apparel and merchandise as well as course-related and personal merchandise.
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m.-3p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
January 20-22: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
January 23: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
January 26-29: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
February 2-5: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
February 6: 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
Closed: Saturdays, Sundays and holidays