The UW-Rock County Bookstore is now operated by Follett Higher Education Group, Inc.
The UW-Rock County Bookstore is your source for course materials, logo apparel, gifts and accessories. Buy online and have your order shipped to your door, or take advantage of free in-store pickup.
To order books for courses taught on-campus, visit www.uwrcshop.com.
To order books for online courses, visit www.uwcollegesonlineshop.com.
The on-campus store does not carry the textbooks for online classes.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Cuellar at 608-758-6565 ext. 610 or email MCuellar@follett.com.
Step 1: Find out what books you need
Find the textbooks and course materials you'll need at the UW-Rock County Bookstore with your course schedule, or search by course online at www.uwrcshop.com.
Note: Textbooks for online courses can be found at www.uwcollegesonlineshop.com
Step 2: Find a source for your books
Buy your books in-store or online through the UW-Rock County Follett website. If you find your books cheaper through another retailer, ask about Price Match in the UW-Rock County Bookstore -- you may be able to get the book here and have the price difference refunded through a Follett gift card.
Step 3: Paying for your books
- Students receiving financial aid loans or grants may be able to have their required materials charged to their financial aid account. Details will be sent to eligible students via their campus email.
- Students can pay out-of-pocket with cash, check, or a credit card at the UW-Rock County bookstore on campus when they purchase their books.
- Book rental may also be available for some books. In order to rent textbooks, students will need to show a photo ID and provide a credit or debit card to put on file for non-return charges. The rental fee can be paid with cash, card, or check.
Hyatt Smith Hall, Room HS20
2909 Kellogg Ave.
Janesville, WI 53546
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The bookstore is open for extended hours at the beginning and end of the semester. Extended hours can be found on the bookstore web page.