For information about the team, including rosters, game schedule, player stats and team stats and standings, please visit the Wisconsin Collegiate Conference Website.
Monday, October 23, 2017 – Practice begins
- Wednesday, November 1 7:30 pm @ UW-Fond du Lac
- Saturday, November 4 2:00 pm vs. UW-Marshfield*
- Tuesday, November 21 7:30 pm @ Rock Valley College
- Wednesday, November 29 7:30 pm vs. UW Richland*
- Saturday, December 2 3:00 pm vs. UW Marathon*
- Wednesday, December 6 7:30 pm vs. UW-Baraboo*
- Saturday, December 9 1:00 pm @ UW-Barron*
- Wednesday, December 13 7:30 pm @ Fox Valley Tech*
- Saturday, December 30 3:00 pm vs. UW-Marinette
- Wednesday, January 3 7:30 pm @ UW-Waukesha
- Saturday, January 6 3:00 pm vs. UW Manitowoc
- Monday, January 8 3:00 pm @ UW Marinette
Monday, January 8, 2018 – Eligibility Deadline
- Wednesday, January 10 7:30 pm @ UW-Washington
- Saturday, January 13 3:00 pm vs. UW Fond du Lac
- Wednesday, January 17 7:30 pm @ UW-Sheboygan
- Saturday, January 20 3:00 pm vs. UW- Fox
- Wednesday, January 24 5:30 pm @ UW–Richland *
- Saturday, January 27 3:00 pm @ UW-Marathon*
- Wednesday, January 31 7:30 pm @ UW-Baraboo*
- Saturday, February 3 1:00 pm vs. UW-Barron*
- Wednesday, February 7 7:30 pm vs. Fox Valley Tech*
- Saturday, February 10 3:00 pm vs. UW Marshfield*
- Wednesday, February 14 TBA WCC Playoffs
- Saturday, February 14 TBA WCC Playoffs
- Saturday, February 24 TBA WCC Championships
- Sunday, February 25 TBA WCC Championships
italic – non-WCC games Home games in BOLD *- divisional game
Men's Basketball History
UW-Rock County basketball dates back to 1966 when the team began under the direction of a student coach. Pete Mory, physical education professor, coached the team from 1967-73. The team practiced at the Janesville Armory and played games at Franklin Middle School.
In 1974, Coach Williams became head coach when Mory decided to devote time to beginning a soccer team at UW-Rock County. Practice and games were held at Milton College or the Boys Club in Beloit.
In the 1980s, practice was held at Wilson Elementary School and games at Edison Middle School. In 1982, Mark Neuman, math professor, became head coach and construction was completed on Wells Cultural Center. A gymnasium on the lower level of the new building was opened and became home to UW-Rock County athletic teams.
In the early 1990s, Coach Gibbs led the team to two conference championships and one state championship. State budget strains in the mid-'90s led to the discontinuation of the basketball program.
In the 2003-04 season, basketball was welcomed back to UW-Rock County under the direction of head coach John Livsey. Livsey coached through the 2006-07 season.
New in 2007 was Scott Lee, head basketball coach for both the men's and the newly formed women's teams. Coach Lee led the Rattler's to many successful seasons during his time as coach at UW-Rock County. Coach Lee resigned in 2016.