Welcome to UW-Rock County!
In the Student Affairs office, located in Hyatt Smith Hall, you will find:
- A friendly welcome
- Help when you don't know where to go or whom to ask
- Academic advising
- Financial aid
- Information about student activities
- Suggestions for academic success
- Help in deciding on a major
- Transfer information
- Accommodations for disabilities
- Job postings
- Student Ambassadors
- Help with dropping and adding classes
- Career information
- Study abroad options
- Student insurance
- Veteran's benefits
- Placement testing
- Wellness support
- Student parent support
- Referrals for off-campus support and community agencies
- Information about courses
- Students' rights information
- Mental health counseling appointments
Student Affairs is here to help students get what they need to succeed at UW-Rock County and to enjoy time on campus. Please let us know how we can serve you!
Office Hours & Contact
Monday: 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Phone: (608) 758-6565 ext. 200
Fax: (608) 758-6579
View a list of our staff in the UW-Rock County online directory