Welcome to UW-Rock County!
In the Student Affairs office, located in Hyatt Smith Hall, you will find:
- A friendly welcome
- Help when you don't know where to go or whom to ask
- Academic advising
- Financial aid
- Information about student activities
- Suggestions for academic success
- Help in deciding on a major
- Transfer information
- Accommodations for disabilities
- Job postings
- Student Ambassadors
- Help with dropping and adding classes
- Career information
- Study abroad options
- Student insurance
- Veteran's benefits
- Placement testing
- Wellness support
- Student parent support
- Referrals for off-campus support and community agencies
- Information about courses
- Students' rights information
- Mental health counseling appointments
- Allowing access to your student records (The UW Colleges Access to Student Information Form a.k.a. the FERPA Form)
Student Affairs is here to help students get what they need to succeed at UW-Rock County and to enjoy time on campus. Please let us know how we can serve you!
Office Hours & Contact
Monday: 8 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Phone: (608) 758-6565 ext. 200
Fax: (608) 758-6579
View a list of our staff in the UW-Rock County online directory