Student Taking Notes in Class
To get the best selection of courses, apply and register for courses as soon as possible.  If you need help with course selection, an advisor in Student Affairs can assist you -- just call (608) 758-6565 ext. 200 to make an appointment. 
Student Studying in Library
The average financial aid recipient at UW-Rock County gets $7,237 in grants, loans and work-study funds. Find out more about financial aid and scholarships that can help cover your tuition and other expenses.
This is the U for You Graphic with Student
Applying to UW-Rock County is easy --  just complete the online application.
Adult student in library
UW-Rock County is a welcoming place for all students, including students who may have graduated from high school many years ago. Whether you are starting or completing a degree or looking for a new career path as an adult student, we have the resources you need to succeed
Register Early
Find Financial Aid
Apply Today!
Go Back to School

Apply / Pay / Register

Anyone who would like to earn a university degree will be considered for admission to the University of Wisconsin-Rock County.

Applying early is helpful, especially if you are interested in applying for scholarships or other forms of financial aid. See the links at right for more information.

For more information about UW-Rock County see our visit UW-Rock County page for information on how to schedule a tour and to view our preview events.

For help during any part of the admissions process, contact: UW > HELP.

Tuition & FeesPayment Options