UW-Rock County Proctoring Procedures
Step 1: Register
- Please register RCK-Proctoring as your proctor with the UWC Online program at the following website: http://online.uwc.edu/academics/resources/proctoring.
- Your instructor will not send us the exams until you have done so. This needs to be completed by the end of the first week of classes.
- You will need to use your UWC Colleges email address.
UW-Platteville Engineering Students:
- You must complete a UW-Rock County Proctor Approval Form and email to email@example.com.
- You will need to use your UW Platteville email address when requesting proctoring.
UW-Rock County ALEKS Math Placement Assessment Students:
Students who have used the ALEKS Placement Assessment and have gone up two course levels are required to take a proctored exam to ensure the correct placement. You must schedule your proctored test for the computer lab AH03/04 (see hours below). You will need to bring your ALEKS login information and your UW-Rock County PRISM login information.
All Other Students:
- You must complete a UW-Rock County Proctor Approval Form and/or the form from your school or business and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to use your school or business email address when requesting proctoring.
- There is a charge of $20 for the 1st hour and $10 for every ½ hour thereafter.
Step 2: Schedule Your Exams by E-mail
E-mail email@example.com with your requests for exam times and dates.
- You must schedule your exam times 7 days in advance. It is not a walk-in service.
- E-mail us three (3) preferred test dates/times that meet your professors due dates.
Sample E-Mail – Include - Course Name, Number, Instructor, Exam Date Choices:
Subject: Exam Proctoring
Hello Proctoring Service,
I would like to schedule the following times/dates for my exam:
MAT 105 (Course Name and Number)
Professor X (Instructor Name)
1st Choice: March xx -5:30 pm - 7:30 p.m. (Date/time)
2nd Choice: March xx – 5:30 pm – 7:30 p.m.
Or 3rd Choice: March xx – 3:00 pm – 5:00 p.m.
From: Sam.Student@your UWC College e-mail or UW Platteville e-mail address
- We will send confirmation ofyour appointment date, time, and location.
- You must bring a current picture I.D. with you.
UW-Rock County Summer 2015 Proctoring Schedule:
All exams begin at the start of the available time slot. For example, if you select Tuesday at 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - the exam begins at 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Room A231 or HS21
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in Room AH03/04
10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (noon) in AH03/04
Please note: We will not offer proctoring during the weeks of June 29-July 3, July 20-24, and August 10-14, 2015.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org