UW-Rock County Proctoring Procedures
Step 1: Register
UW-Platteville Engineering Students:
- You must complete a UW-Rock County Proctor Approval Form and email to email@example.com.
- You will need to use your UW Platteville email address when requesting proctoring.
All Other Students:
- You must complete a UW-Rock County Proctor Approval Form and/or the form from your school or business and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will need to use your school or business email address when requesting proctoring.
- There is a charge of $20 for the 1st hour and $10 for every ½ hour thereafter.
Step 2: Schedule Your Exams by E-mail
E-mail email@example.com with your requests for exam times and dates.
- You must schedule your exam times 3 days in advance. It is not a walk-in service.
- E-mail us two (2) preferred test dates/times that meet your professor's due dates.
Sample E-Mail – Include - Course Name, Number, Instructor, Exam Date Choices:
Subject: Exam Proctoring
Hello Proctoring Service,
I would like to schedule the following times/dates for my exam:
MAT 105 (Course Name and Number)
Professor X (Instructor Name)
1st Choice: March xx -5:30 pm - 7:30 p.m. (Date/time)
2nd Choice: March xx – 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
From: Your UWC College student e-mail or UW Platteville student e-mail address
- We will send confirmation of your appointment date, time and location.
- You must bring a current picture I.D. with you.
UW-Rock County Fall 2015 Proctoring Schedule:
All exams begin at the start of the available time slot. For example, if you select Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m., the exam begins at 5:30 p.m.
4:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. in Andrews Hall 134
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in Room Andrews Hall 131
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. (noon) in Williams Hall 29
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .