Reasons to Attend
Why is UW-Rock County, one of the 13 freshman/sophomore campuses of the UW Colleges, your best start on a bachelor's degree and unlimited career opportunities?
- Small classes (average size is 24 students), with plenty of one-on-one attention, make the transition to college less stressful.
- Professors are approachable. In addition to being great teachers and scholars, they are known for going the extra mile to help students succeed during the critical first two years of college.
- When you're ready to move on, the UW Guaranteed Transfer Program ensures admission to the UW four year-campus of your choice, including UW-Madison.
- A strong curriculum provides a solid foundation for success in future academics and careers.
- Classes are held days and evenings throughout the year. See the course schedule.
- Advisors are readily available to help plan your class schedule, explain transfer options and examine career choices.
- The best start doesn't come with a big price tag. We offer the lowest tuition in the UW System.