University Service Associate I-LTE
UW-Rock County Office of Continuing Education
Continuing Education Program Support
- Assists in developing and managing physical files for Office of Continuing Education offerings.
- Assists in duplication, organization and delivery of resource materials necessary for Office of Continuing Education offerings and instructors.
- Serves as Office of Continuing Education receptionist.
- Counsels and assists the public regarding programming questions, registration procedures, course fees, course content, class times and locations for UW-Rock County Office of Continuing Education classes.
- Assists in developing marketing materials for programs offered through UW-Rock County Office of Continuing Education.
- Makes room reservations for Office of Continuing Education classes.
Enrollment and Data Management:
- Receives records and maintains program registration.
- Utilizes approved software to register class participants and generate class rosters.
- Assists with various tasks related to registrations and class maintenance.
- Assists with Internet registration module.
- Type correspondence, using UW-Rock County and/or UW Colleges approved software, requiring knowledge of departmental operations and regulations.
- Assists in proofing Office of Continuing Education printed materials; including but not limited to letters, brochures, course catalogs and other printed materials.
- Assists with outgoing general and bulk mailings.
- Assists with weekly Office of Continuing Education deposits.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and three references to email@example.com by July 1, 2015.
Continuing Education Instructors
The UW-Rock County Office of Continuing Education seeks instructors for our non-credit continuing education programs for youth and adults. If you have a special expertise you want to share or if you have the desire to teach, this could be your opportunity. We have special need in our personal growth and children's programming, which may include workshops, a series of classes, training sessions, exercise programs, educational activities for kids or other opportunities for the public to learn about a variety of topics from art to history, languages to computer applications. To propose teaching a course, please see the bottom of the Continuing Education page.